To uphold the idea that sound, lighting, video, and all other forms of media should go ‘unnoticed’ (That is, they are never a distraction to the audience and they never detract from, because of error, the chapel program.) these guidelines should be followed to ensure the technical aspects of chapel work to the best of the ability of the chapel crew.
Format in 16:9 aspect ratio.
- In PowerPoint, go to Page Setup and choose this ratio from the dropdown menu.
- In PowerPoint 2013,
- In Keynote, go to Choose Theme and select 1920 x 1080 under Slide Size.
Please let the crew know if there are animations built into the presentation.
Video content can be delivered in several ways.
- File via Flash Drive. Bring the video file on flash drive to the booth. (NO WMVs (Windows Media Video) They are not compatible with our system.)
- File via DropBox. Please share a link, not a folder. (Again, NO WMVs)
- YouTube. We can download the video from YouTube.
- DVD. DVD’s must be received the previous day.
A video quality of at least 720p is preferred. Lower resolutions (including DVDs) will be stretched and appear pixilated.
Audio content may be presented in two ways
- Audio File. Either MP3, M4A, or WAV are acceptable
For each of these media types, the earlier we have the content, the better. All content must be received at least 30 minutes prior to the presentation. (1 day for DVDs) The chapel crew reserves the right to reject media needs if this time requirement is not met.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org