Whether you struggle in certain subjects or just need some reinforcement in a class, we are proud to offer tutoring services to all LCU students, free of charge. Peer tutoring is done one-on-one in hour-long sessions scheduled around your available time. We recommend requesting a tutor early in the semester to ensure that grades and test go well from the start. Our tutors are screened and matched to their clients based on the tutors' majors and strengths.
Free Peer Tutoring
- Tutoring is available for most LCU classes
- THEA preparation is available
- Tutoring is convenient to your schedule
- Tutors have generally been enrolled in the class or are majors in the subject area and have been recommended by faculty
- Tutoring is free!!!
- One-on-one tutoring
Come by the Tutoring Center to request a tutor and/or to receive your free booklet:
How To Get Good Grades in College
- Manage Your Time Well
- Take Good Notes
- Know How To Read a Textbook
- Study Smart
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Reduce Test Anxiety