Randal DementAssistant Vice President
- M.A. Lubbock Christian University - Leadership
- B.S. Lubbock Christian University - Business Administration
- Oversees all functions of Student Affairs area including Campus Life, Student Development, Student Involvement, Campus Security, Recreational Life, Residential Life, Counseling Center, Medical Clinic, student organizations, new student orientation, and all related departments
- Serves on Executive Leadership Team
- University representative in managing food service contract with Aramark
- Serves as Student Senate sponsor
Office Hours: 8-5 Office: Mabee Student Life Building (SUB) - Upstairs Phone #: 806.720.7508 Fax #: 806.720.7530 Randal.Dement@LCU.EDU
Randal was appointed as Assistant VP for Student Affairs in 2007. He has served the university in various roles including development officer, Director of Alumni Relations, and Dean of Students before assuming his current position. The Student Affairs area consists of the Dean of Students office, Residential Life, Recreational Life, University Counseling Center, University Medical Clinic, Campus Security, Chapel Records, and student involvement and organizations. Randal also serves as Student Senate sponsor.
Randal is married to Sherri (Whitehead) ’88, and they have two sons, Calvin and Max.