Linscomb,AlexStudent Involvement Coordinator
- B.S Exercise Sport Sciences with an emphasis in Health Promotion.
- Work cooperatively with first-year program director to plan and implement relationship-building and social components into program.
- Plan, publicize and conduct Freshmen Orientation and summer camps
- Plan, publicize and conduct fall and spring orientation for transfer and non-traditional students.
- Manage timely documentation of activities for all student organizations on campus.
- Maintain open lines of communication with student organization sponsors.
- Establish and manage process of approving new student organizations.
- Coordinate with various areas on campus in planning student activities including Student Senate, Athletics, Homecoming Committee, Master Follies, SNAPP, Student Awards Banquet Committee and others as needed.
- Develop and manage budgets of related areas.
- Develop annual strategic plan; implement and assess as required for successful completion of plan.
Office Hours: M-Th 8am-5pm Fri 8am-12pm Student Union Building Phone #: 806.720.7506 Alex.Linscomb@lcu.edu
Alex is married to Tyler Linscomb ('13). Alex serves as the Student Involvement Coordinator which includes community outreach and plugging students in on and off campus. She also teaches morning and evening work out classes at the campus Rec.
In her free time she volunteers for the local organizations Literacy Lubbock and Ronald McDonald House, where she reads to young children and bakes for the families staying in the house.
Alex and Tyler are actively involved with the high school students at the Idalou Church of Christ.