- Location: 3801 19th Street
- Phone: 806.796.2339
Grace Clinic Pharmacy
- Location: 4515 Marsha Sharp Freeway
- Phone: 806.740.3305
United Supermarkets Pharmacies
- Location: 401 Slide Road
- Phone: 806.796.1895
- Location: 4425-19th Street
- Phone: 806.791.0972
- Location: 4847 Slide
- Phone: 806.792.8267
- Location: 5206 4th Street
- Phone: 806.792.1377
- Location: 702 West Loop 289
- Phone: 806.793.9896
- $4 Prescription list: http://i.walmartimages.com/i/if/hmp/fusion/customer_list.pdf
- Wash Hands!
- Keep hands clean by washing with soap and water for 15 seconds or using alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Don't Share!
- Towels or Wash Cloths-wash them frequently
- Keep cuts and scrapes clean and covered with bandage until healed.
- Avoid contact with other people's wounds or bandages.
- May look like pimple or boil; can be red, swollen, and painful, have pus or drainage.
- Is mainly transmitted from skin to skin contact with someone with a staph infection.
- Can live on items and surfaces that have been infected. Avoid these surfaces.
- Enters any opening in skin.
- Multiplies in crowded living conditions and with poor hygiene.
- MRSA Information
- Seek medical advice if symptomatic of have any questions.
- For additional information, view Centers for Disease Control.
U.S. Center for Disease Control-information about illnesses, vaccinations, outbreaks, etc.
American Academy of Family Physicians website providing general medical information for patients and their families
World Health Organization
City of Lubbock Health Department 1902 Texas Avenue Lubbock, TX 79408 806.775.2933