If you are busy juggling multiple responsibilities and still need to finish a degree, Flex College is designed for you. Since we know you have to balance work, family, and school, we want to make classes as convenient as possible.
Types of Flex Courses
- Traditional Classes: Courses offered between 8:00 and 5:00 that meet for at least 40 hours a semester.
- Blended Classes: Courses offered during the day, evening, and on weekends with part of the content online and part of the content offered in the classroom.
- Online Classes: Courses offered completely via the internet.
You can mix and match course times and formats to meet your needs.
Programs Available in Our Flex College
Undergraduate Online Degrees:
- BS in Organizational Management
- BS in Organizational Leadership
Contact Brad Rogers for more information about undergraduate organizational Management and Leadership.
Graduate Online Degrees:
- Master's in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master's In Human Services
- Master's in School Counseling
- Master's in Counseling
Hybrid degrees that can be completed partially online are available through the Graduate Bible Department and the Graduate Nursing Department.