To be eligible for the online MS Counseling, applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree in a related field
- Minimum of 120 academic hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Courses taken for the degree must include a minimum of 39 upper level hours. Hours awarded for life or work experience will not satisfy upper level hour requirement.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Criminal background check is necessary for licensure as a counselor.
Applicants should also submit the following:
- Completed application
- $35 application fee
- Personal written responses to faculty questions
- A copy of your professional resume
- Completed personality assessment
- 3 Reference Letters:
- Professional reference letter
- Academic reference letter
- Personal reference letter
Have questions about the admission requirements for this program? REQUEST MORE INFORMATION from Saundra Pounds at firstname.lastname@example.org.