Master of Science in Leadership students will obtain a knowledge of the literature in the discipline and apply appropriate research, professional practice, and/or training experiences in leadership. LEA 6301 is capstone course, which must be taken in last term and a grade of A or B must be earned to receive degree.
- Kathy Crockett, Ph.D., Program Coordinator
- Mondy Brewer, Ph.D.
- Samantha Rice Murray, Ph.D.
- James Wood, Ph.D.
- Master of Science in Leadership
Master of Science in Leadership
- LEA6301 Integrative Project in Organizational Leadership
- LEA6302 Organizational Theory and Practice
- LEA6303 Strategic Planning
- LEA6304 Leading Organizations
- LEA6305 Conflict Management for Leaders
- LEA6306 Leaders and Values
- LEA6308 Emotional Intelligence
- LEA6312 Servant Leadership
- LEA6314 Leading Organizational Change
- LEA6318 Leading Teams
- LEA6320 Communication for Leaders
- LEA6322 Global and Cultural Leadership