- Lubbock Christian University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges or SACSCOC to award associate, baccalaureate, and master's degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lubbock Christian University.
- The undergraduate and graduate education degrees at Lubbock Christian University are accredited by the Texas Education Agency Educator Certification and Standards, 1701 North Congress Avenue WBT 5-100, Austin, Texas 78701.
- The Bachelor of Social Work degree at Lubbock Christian University is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education, 1725 Duke Street, Suite 500, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, 703-683-8080.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing degrees at Lubbock Christian University are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000.
- The Master of Divinity, Master of Arts in Christian Ministry, and Master of Arts in Biblical Interpretation degrees at Lubbock Christian University are candidates for accreditation by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, 10 Summit Park Drive, Pittsburg, PA 15275, 412-788-6505.
- Alpha Chi National Honor Society
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- Association of Texas Colleges and Universities
- Association on Higher Education and Disability
- Great Plains Honors Council
- Independent Colleges and Universities of Texas
- Kappa Delta Pi International Honor Society in Education
- Llano Estacado Information Access Network
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
- National Collegiate Honors Council
- National Council of Family Relations
- Online Computer Library Center
- Amigos Library Services
- Phi Alpha Honor Society
- Sigma Tau Delta Honor Society
- Texas Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
Lubbock Christian University is open to persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, or disabled condition who are otherwise eligible for admission as students. In the educational programs and activities of the university, students are treated without discrimination in their participation. In accordance with title IX, the university does not discriminate on the basis of gender in its education programs or activities. Any title IX inquiries, complaints, or grievances should be referred to the title IX coordinator, Charles Webb, Director of Center for Student Success, Diana Ling Center for Academic Achievement (CAA), Office of the Center for Student Success, Room 117, 5601 19th Street, Lubbock, TX 79407, 806-720-7156 or the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 2600, Dallas, TX 75201.
Changes to the Catalog
Courses, tuition, fees and other conditions and policies set forth in this catalog shall be subject to change without notice at any time. Changes or additions to the catalog are posted on the university web site.
Lubbock Christian University
5601 19th Street, Lubbock, TX 79407
Admissions Toll Free 800-933-7601