- File online at Apply Now the following for the Admissions Department
- Complete the application for admission to LCU
Request an official transcript from each college or university you have attended be sent to the Admissions Department; 5601 19th Street, Lubbock, TX, 79407
The following items need to be submitted to the Department of Nursing BEFORE your first day:
- Application for admission to Nursing Program
- Evidence of Liability insurance (may be purchased through Nursing Department)
- Criminal Background Check
- Complete online FASFA document
- Copy of CPR Card (if not employed as a nurse)
After you have submitted your online application for admission to LCU and are ready to register take the completed Registration Form to the Registrar's Office and make an appointment with Dr. LaNell Harrison @ (806)720-7676 for advising and completion of your registration form. You will be asked to complete a Credit Agreement with the Business Office.
Verification by Nursing Department of current or pending RN license
Financial aid counseling is available for all students.