Alonge,ShenaiLecturer - English
- M.A. in Comparative Literature - Texas Tech University
- M.A. in Biblical Interpretation - Lubbock Christian University
- B.A. in Missions - Lubbock Christian University
University Writing Center - Faculty Consultant
The Duster Today - Faculty Advisor
Office: American Heritage - 106-H firstname.lastname@example.org
Shenai Alonge has one daughter, Adia (7), who is her greatest blessing and who keeps her on her toes. Shenai has spent the majority of her adult life in college and graduate school. She loved it so much she decided to teach in a university. :) When she's not grading papers or keeping up with her feisty seven year old, Shenai likes to read (any and every thing!), write, attempt to make the crafts she's pinned on Pinterest, and travel. She is a two-time LCU grad and a Chap for life. You can often catch Shenai and Adia at Chap sporting events, wearing blue and cheering along with the Chap Brigade. The Alonge's are members of the South Plains Church of Christ.
Shenai has recently become the faculty advisor for LCU's student publication, The Duster Today, and is excited to work with a great group of student writers.
- ENG1301: Composition Studies
- ENG1302: Composition and Literature
- ENG2301: Masterpieces of Literature