Bowe / Rogers Scholarship -- $250 per semester
The scholarship is in honor of Gary Bowe and Dr. Larry Rogers for their distinguished careers at Lubbock Christian University. The scholarship shall be applied to students based on the following criteria:
- The student shall be within the Department of Exercise and Sport Sciences
- The student shall meet the admission requirements for the University and maintain a 3.0 GPA or better
- The student shall be eligible for financial assistance
- Additional criteria and award amount to be determined by the Department of Exercise and Sport Sciences Scholarship Committee
- If the Department of Exercise and Sport Sciences Scholarship Committee is unable to select a recipient, then the recipient may be selected by the Director of Financial Assistance or the person acting in that capacity.
Traci Young Scholarship
Traci Young Scholarship -- $300 per semester
Application information should be directed to Dustin Driskill (Head Athletic Trainer for Athletics).
The scholarship requirements are:
- Athletic Training / Sport Medicine Major