Student organizations provide you with a place to put your passions, ideas, and interests into action. We have 13 active student organizations on campus, and each organization fills a unique niche at LCU. Whether you are interested in student government, business, education, culture, ministry, or social justice, there is a place for you.
Our student organizations sponsor a variety of campus events throughout the year. Below is a sample of some of the activities, you can help coordinate or participate in while being a member of a student organization. Remember, if you have an idea or an event in mind, get involved and make it happen! Your voice, your world, your campus.
- Get Busy Bash
- Annual kick-off party for student organizations! Food and fun in the mall area.
- TWIRP Week
- Started out as The Woman Is Required to Pay, now TWIRP is week of fun activities sponsored by Student Senate. Activities include bowling, movie nights, and our traditional variety show Coke 'N' Nacho (aspiring musicians, take note!)
- Spiritual Renewal Week
- Get spiritually recharged with guest speakers and worship opportunities.
- Stress Relief Week
- De-stress with fun activities and our traditional Pancake Supper during finals week.
- Taste of Culture
- Celebrate and showcase the various cultures represented at LCU, while eating some delicious food
- Student Forum Series
- Your voice, new perspectives! Topics change, but there is always an interesting conversation waiting to happen at LCU. Sponsored by a variety of student organizations and individuals.