Routine immunizations required for enrollment are:
- Meningococcal (Meningitis) Vaccine
- students age 21 and under
- get more info on the Meningitis immunization
- Tetanus booster
- at least within past 10 years
- Tdap preferred – includes pertussis (whooping cough) booster
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
These immunization records should be submitted along with the Health Record Form.
Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B Varicella (if never had chickenpox) Flu vaccine annually
Flu vaccine is offered to students, faculty and staff for a minimal cost beginning in the fall.