MSN Program Outcomes
- Translate and integrate, new knowledge, evidence-based research, health care technologies and best practices in specific advanced nursing practice.
- Influence health, health care policy and the future of nursing.
- Provide leadership in the fields of nursing education, health care delivery and primary care.
- Develop administrative skills in the management of health care resources.
- Engage in the process of ethical behavior and decision making.
- Communicate at a local, state, regional, national and global level with professionals while working in collaborative and interdisciplinary relationships.
- Connect theories from nursing, health care, education, leadership and related fields to the care of individuals, communities, education of students and patients and the practice of leadership.
- Analyze differences in cultural norms and health care practices when providing education and health care for aggregates of varied racial, ethical, and socioeconomic groups.
- Critique comprehensive, holistic plans of care that address the health education, health promotion, disease prevention and disease management needs of client populations considering community and global perspectives.
- Demonstrate service learning with Christian values in the role of educator, leader and advanced nurse practitioner.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326