Masters in Leadership
- Online curriculum
- 36 semester hours, non-thesis
- Open to ANY bachelor's degree holder
- Classes begin every 8 weeks
- Financial aid available
- Program can be completed in as little as one year
The Master of Science in Leadership is a 36 semester hour non-thesis program. The program is intended to meet the needs and schedules of working adults as well as traditional graduate students. Program participants will obtain a knowledge of the literature in the discipline and conduct appropriate research, professional practice, and/or training experiences that are adaptable to their personal career objectives.
The Masters in Leadership program focuses on leadership and management - the human side of an organization. Unlike an MBA which has an emphasis on courses such as accounting, finance, and marketing, the MLEA program provides foundation courses such as Conflict Resolution, Self Leadership, Leadership Renewal and Wellness, Strategic Management, Ethics, and Organizational Change. Learn practical skills and not just theory in order to be a more effective leader in all aspects of life.
- Analyze new knowledge and best practices in leadership.
- Engage in the process of ethical behavior and decision making.
- Demonstrate Christian values in the role of leader.
- Connect theories from multiple disciplines to the practice of leadership.
- Assess and manage organizational culture, diagnose problems, and implement change.