Throughout the year, the LCU campus and Office of Alumni Relations is buzzing with activities and events. Here are just a few of the upcoming events we hope you can attend:
- Saturday, September 20th, 9:30 am - Alumni breakfast at the Let's Start Talking Building in Hurst, TX
- Saturday, September 20th, 12:00 pm - LCU Lady Chaps Volleyball vs. Dallas Baptist University at DBU Burg Gymnasium
- Sunday, September 28th, 3:00 - 5:30 pm - LCU Washington Reception. Join us in our nation's capital for the LCU Washington Reception at the Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel. RSVP requested by September 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org or 806.720.7218
- Friday, October 3rd - Sunday, October 5th - Family Weekend
- Friday, October 3rd - Sunday, October 5th - Fall Musical: "Sound of Music"
- Saturday, October 4th, 5:00 pm - LCU Ring Ceremony
- Monday, October 6th - Tuesday, October 7th - Moser Ministry Conference, "The Word Became Flesh," featuring Dr. Fred Aquino, Mrs. Judy Siburt, and Dr. Mark Wiebe. Cost is $50 before Sept 26th. Register Now
- Thursday, October 16th - Sunday, October 19th - Fall Break. Campus holiday
- Tuesday, October 21st - Wednesday, October 29th - Come see the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Tuesday, October 21st - Thursday, October 30th - Third Annual Lanier Theological Library Lectures.
- Thursday, October 30th, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm - Healthy Families Conference, "Living Purposely in Culture." Benefit dinner at 7:00 pm. For more information, contact Rebecca Stroman at Rebecca.Stroman@LCU.edu or at 806.720.7826
- Thursday, November 6th, 9:00 am - Friday, November 7th, 12:00 pm - Betenbough Homes Lectures on Youth and Family Ministry (Watch for more detail coming soon)
- Saturday, November 8th, 4:00 pm - Forever Blue: President's Tour and Vocal Majority Concert (Watch for more detail coming soon)
- Wednesday, November 26th - Sunday, November 30th - Campus holiday
- Monday, December 1st, 5:00 pm - Big Blue Family Christmas. Come to the LCU mall area for the Campus Christmas Lighting. (Watch for more detail coming soon)
- Thursday, December 4th - Christmas Dinner in the Baker Conference Center. Concert featuring all of the LCU performing groups
- Friday, December 12th, 7:00 pm - Graduate Commencement
- Monday, January 12th - Classes Begin
- Thursday, February 5th - Sunday, February 8th - Homecoming
- Friday, February 6th - Saturday, February 7th - Master Follies
Mark your calendars for Homecoming 2014!