Throughout the year, the LCU campus and Office of Alumni Relations is buzzing with activities and events. Here are just a few of the upcoming events we hope you can attend:
- Thursday, October 16th - Sunday, October 19th - Fall Break. Campus holiday
- Tuesday, October 21st - Wednesday, October 29th - Come see the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Tuesday, October 21st - Thursday, October 30th - Third Annual Lanier Theological Library Lectures.
- Thursday, October 30th, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm - Healthy Families Conference, "Living Purposely in Culture." Benefit dinner at 7:00 pm. For more information, contact Rebecca Stroman at Rebecca.Stroman@LCU.edu or at 806.720.7826
- Thursday, November 6th, 9:00 am - Friday, November 7th, 12:00 pm - Betenbough Homes Lectures on Youth and Family Ministry
- Saturday, November 8th, 4:00 pm - Forever Blue: President's Tour and Vocal Majority Concert
- Sunday, November 9th, 6:00 pm – Monday, November 10th, 8:00 am - Chap Connection.
- Saturday, November 15th, 8:00 am - LCU Annual Turkey Trot.
- Friday, November 21st, 6:00 pm - Sunday, November 23rd, 12:00 pm - Encounter Lite Edition
- Sunday, November 23rd, 3:00 pm - Praise Choir and Chamber Sings concert at Cardwell Welcome Center Rotunda
- Wednesday, November 26th - Sunday, November 30th - Campus holiday
- Monday, December 1st, 5:00 pm - Big Blue Family Christmas. Come to the LCU mall area for the Campus Christmas Lighting.
- Thursday, December 4th, 6:30 pm - Christmas Dinner in the Baker Conference Center. Concert featuring all of the LCU performing groups
- Friday, December 12th, 7:00 pm - Graduate Commencement
- Monday, January 12th - Classes Begin
- Thursday, February 5th - Sunday, February 8th - Homecoming
- Friday, February 6th - Saturday, February 7th - Master Follies
- Monday, February 23rd - Friday, May 1st - Artwork exhibition by Jim Bob Swafford
- Wednesday, April 8th - Friday, April 10th - Scholars Colloquium
Mark your calendars for Homecoming 2014!