Moulton,PatriciaGraduate Admissions Coordinator
Designated School Official (DSO), International Graduate Students
- B.B.S., Hardin-Simmons University - English and History
- Works with people interested in, or applying for, admission to one of the graduate departments on campus.
- Assists the Director of Graduate Studies with the day-to-day business of running the university’s graduate school.
- As DSO, I work with all international applicants and students at the graduate level to achieve and maintain F-1 (student) status.
- Because Patti offices in the midst of the COMM/FA department, she also pitches in to help them.
Office Hours: M-Th 8:15a-4p, F 8:15a-12p; Other times by appointment. Office: Center for Academic Achievement - CAA 135 Phone #: 806-720-7599 email@example.com
Patricia moved from Abilene to Lubbock in January of 2010 to accept her current position at LCU. She has a love for both learning and teaching, and utilized these passions in her previous job as an adjunct instructor of English at Cisco College.
Patricia divides her free time between reading, writing, music and freelance editing.
Previous Classes Taught
- Developmental English, Level II—Cisco College (Abilene, TX branch)