Technically, there are no admissions deadlines to apply for enrollment or financial aid, but why wait? We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to ensure you reserve your spot on campus and receive the aid that you need.
You can apply for enrollment as early as your junior year in high school. We would love to have your application by June 15 but understand that isn't always possible.
We want to make sure you get the aid that you need, so below are guidelines by when it is best to submit your application. You can apply for financial aid as soon as your tax returns are submitted for the planned enrollment year.
- New students: June 15
- Current students: January and February
- Summer school: May 1
It is important to remember that every student must reapply for aid each academic year.
Upcoming Events for New/Prospective Students
Fall Musical: Sound of Music McDonald Moody Auditorium
Lubbock Christian University presents Rodgers and Hammerstein's "The Sound of Music."
- 7:30 p.m. - Friday, October 3 2014
- 2:00 p.m. - Saturday, October 4, 2014
- 7:30 p.m. - Saturday, October 4, 2014
- Jalayna Hooten and Kayle Morin as Maria
- Brandon Greer as Captain Von Trapp
- Jordan Sanders and Lexi Willis as Liesl
- Meredith Ramirez and Megan Duren as the Mother Abbess
Call the Music Office for more information: 806.720.7429