Academic Course Schedule
The university does not offer certificate programs.
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges or SACSCOC. Lubbock Christian University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, and masters level degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lubbock Christian University.
- Council on Social Work Education 1725 Duke Street, Suite 500, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, 703-683-8080
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850 Atlanta, GA 30326 404-975-5000
- Texas Education Agency Educator Certification and Standards 1701 North Congress Avenue WBT 5-100, Austin, Texas 78701
College-Level Core Competencies
- College Affordability and Transparency Center: College Scorecard
- National Center for Education Statistics: College Navigator
- US Department of Education: Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Finaid.Org: Maximizing Your Aid Eligibility
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau: Paying for College
- Pew Research Center Link: 6 Key Findings About Going to College
- Pew Research Center Link: The Rising Cost of Not Going to College
- National Public Radio Feature Link: The Most (and Least) Lucrative College Majors in 1 Graph
- National Public Radio Feature Link: Value of College Extends Beyond Paycheck
- National Public Radio Feature Link: Is College Worth it?
- National Public Radio Feature Link: The Value of College in 2 Graphs
- National Public Radio Feature Link: 3 Reasons Why College is so Expensive
- Georgetown University Center for Education and the Workforce: What's it Worth? The Value of College Majors
- Georgetown University Center for Education and the Workforce: Projections of Jobs and Educational Requirements Through 2018
- National Center for Education Statistics: A First Look at the Employment Experiences and Lives of College Graduates
- Career Planning Tool
- Net Price Calculator for Beginning Freshmen
- Net Price Calculator for Transfers
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Campus Housing and Board Rates
- College Affordability and Transparency Center
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Financial Aid Budget for Full-Time Undergraduates
- Paying for College
- Economic Diversity College Search Tool
- Longitudinal Cost Comparison Tool
Disciplinary Proceeding Disclosures
Disclosure of Service on Lender Advisory Boards
The Financial Assistance Office at Lubbock Christian University abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator federal code of conduct and does not serve on lender advisory boards.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
Graduate and Retention Rates
First-time full-time retention and graduation rates are provided for each beginning freshman cohort. Institutions must track enrollment and graduation for each first-time full-time freshman for six years. Only students persisting and completing a baccalaureate degree at Lubbock Christian University are counted as completions. Students that do not complete degrees at Lubbock Christian University appear to be attrition statistics, but may have completed pre-professional prerequisites or transferred to another institution to continue their education.
- First-Time Full-Time Freshman Retention and Graduation Rates
- Compare Graduation and Retention Rates at National Center for Educational Statistics
- Compare Graduation and Continuation Rates through Student Achievement Measure Organization
- Transfer Retention and Graduation Rates
- Intercollegiate Athlete Retention and Graduation Rates for First-Time Full-Time Freshmen
Missing Persons Procedures
Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Policy
Resident Life Guide
Lubbock Christian University is authorized to operate as an institution of higher education in Texas.
- Course Evaluation Results
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) Pocket Guide
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) Snapshot
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) Student Engagement Indicators
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) Experiences with Writing
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) Learning with Technology
Title IX Grievance Procedures
Articulation agreements are established with South Plains College, Levelland, Texas, Odessa College, Odessa, Texas, and Covenant School of Nursing, Lubbock, Texas.